Chickpea cutlets and gingered green beans are my favorite combination. I’m not sure how I haven’t posted about them yet. On this particular night I served them with leftover grains from my unstuffed acorn squash.
Gingered Green Beans
Adapted from The Kind Diet
- 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon micro-grated ginger
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and salt. Saute for about 4 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- Cut tips of green beans and add to skillet. Cook covered for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add ginger. Mix well and cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.